Friday, January 15, 2010

What to prepare for my photoshooting??

I’m left with less than 2 mths and off we go for our long awaited PS..I’m currently trying to lose weight.. to look better… but somehow…it’s quite hard w a ATB and my SIS asking me to join them for breakfast/lunch/dinner.. how to achieve nice slim figure for my ps

A lot of brides gg for facials, etc,etc for the ps.. do I nid to go for one as well?

Things to bring for Taiwan trip:
1. Nu Bra – to buy from tw during my feb trip..not forgetting to get for Joan too!!
2. Shirts for ATB – almost there.. left with orange colour de
3. Wedding shoes – I’ve got 2 pairs.. but nid to get some cheap shoes in red/silver colour
4. Plan Taiwan itinerary – almost there.. hotel h=confirmed on extension..except blue bay side
5. Slim down – in progress..but nt to worry.. there’s always photoshop
6. Keep face in good condition – to go for facial?
7. Manicure + Pedicure – erm.. where to do?
8. Buy ampoule?
9. Waxing? – is it required?

Seems like lots of stuff not decided and not done yet!! WAKE UP!!

love,
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment