Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bluebay Promo - Only for referred customer‏‏

GOOD NEWS!!

Bluebay is having their old customer referral promo.. you can see attached for the form to fill in before heading down to their roadshow this weekend..

Only for this weekend...

At Jurong Point!

you can put in as my name : "Kong Sze Sze"

although i already paid full n dont tink they will refund me any money back.. haha.. but it's okie.. you can use my name together with this form to get the additional freebies listed!

and also rmb the list of freebies i told u before...

All the best in negotiation!!

Hahah... you may pass the form to your frenz as well..

Love,
Charlotte

1 comment:

  1. Hellooo Charlotte, I'm so interested in Bluebay after seeing your photos!
    Could you send me your package details?
    My email is chmtspe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete